Medical Fitouts Expert in Sydney
BTF Projects specialise in the construction and refurbishment of medical premises in Sydney and beyond. We have the experience and expertise to undertake all sizes of medical and health care fitout in Sydney and are fast becoming a leading name for providing medical fitouts in Sydney that are completed on time, on budget and with the minimum of disruption to your practice. During our time in business, we’ve completed multiple fit out projects including commercial refurbishment and industrial fitouts throughout Sydney for companies such as Wavescape Orthodontic and the Ambulance Service NSW. Our team has a combined experience of over 60 years in the construction industry, and since we started in 2007, we’ve undertaken a wide variety of projects in the medical field which, we believe, has given us a unique understanding of the challenges that can arise during the fitout process.
We’ve worked hard to develop processes to ensure that you can carry on with your vital work while we complete your fitout or refurbishment. And it all comes down to the quality of our team, the professionals, tradespeople and subcontractors and our robust project management systems.
Your Medical Fitout in Sydney Will Be Delivered On Time and On Budget
Every project, including our health care fitouts in Sydney, are undertaken in close collaboration with the client. We believe that clear communication and teamwork are important because only then will you get the result that you envisioned. To this end, we work with you through all the phases of the project, especially during the vital design and development phase.
With such an experienced and expert team, we’re able to offer a complete project management service from concept to completion for our medical centre fitouts in Sydney. We’ll take care of every aspect of your project to ensure that it’s exactly what you need and that it’s completed on time and on budget.
Our process involves:
- The Conceptual Stage to discuss your project, develop realistic timelines and identify any other factors that will impact its success.
- The Design and Development Stage to bring your ideas to life both in terms of aesthetics and functionality.
- Cost Planning to ensure that your ideas are in tandem with your budget.
- Value Engineering to ensure that you get the best value for your investment.
- Commissioning the necessary professionals including designers, architects, tradespeople and subcontractors.
- Construction which is overseen every step of the way by our project managers to ensure a seamless transition between building phases and minimum upheaval to your medical practice.