Planning a Hotel Fitout in Sydney?
If you’re looking for hotel fitout contractors in Sydney, take a look at what the team at BTF Projects can offer.
Since we started our business, we’ve undertaken multiple successful hotel fitouts in Sydney and have gained an enviable reputation for both the quality of our work and our service. Between the team, there are over 60 years of experience to draw on and we’ve worked on projects in a variety of different commercial sectors. Whether you need to fit out your hotel from scratch or you’re planning to refurbish your office in Sydney, you can rely on us to deliver exactly what you need on time and on budget.
Our experience in providing professional hotel fitout services in Sydney has enabled us to develop a flexible and tailored approach to each project that we undertake. We understand that every business and every client is different and so make it a priority to work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your requirements. Collaboration and communication are key to our success and vital for putting together a workable plan, timeline and budget to ensure that your project is completed to your satisfaction.
From Concept to Completion – We Do The Hotel Fitout
One reason why we’ve gained such a good reputation as hotel refurbishment contractors Sydney-wide is that you can rely on us to take care of every aspect of your project. From concept to completion, we look after it all. We have relationships with some of the best professionals and tradespeople in the business and our robust project management ensures that your project will go smoothly. Furthermore, over our years in business, we’ve perfected the process of fitting out and refurbing properties with minimal disruption to the business.
When you choose our complete project management package you can expect:
- A complete design and development service. This is one of the areas where collaboration and communication are key to ensuring that we can turn your vision into concrete plans. During this stage, you’ll work with highly respected designers and architects.
- Cost planning. We want to make sure that your project and budget are in tandem and that there will be no nasty surprises.
- Value engineering. This aspect of our services ensures that you get the optimum value for your investment both now and in the future.
- Schedule of works. To enable you to see how the project will progress.
- Construction. Our efficient project managers will keep your project on track so that we meet the agreed deadline.
- Certification. Upon completion, we’ll provide all the necessary certifications.